For our summer vacation we went to visit family and friends in San Antonio. We had a blast and were so busy making our rounds. While there we saw both my mom and dads sides which was really nice because haven't seen most of them in over a year. I was also able to attend one of my cousins baby showers, which was nice because I got to see some of my extended family. I got to indulge in my Aunt Suzie's margaritas, virgin style of course. :) We also got to go visit old friends from high school: Brandy, Sarah, Albert, and Bridget. We were stuffed on homemade food all week; ranging from Grandpas Ribs, breakfast tacos, pancakes, sausage, homemade enchiladas, corn bread, homemade tortillas and much much more!! It was so nice but I don't think my tummy ever had time to get hungry. Thank you to my Grandparents and The Campos Family for letting us stay with you and feeding us this amazing food!
It was so nice to get away and go visit my family. Every time we are there I'm reminded how much I miss being surrounded by each and every one of them. The love, support, excitement, encouragement was overwhelming and so welcomed. Not saying we don't have great family and friends in DFW, because we definitely do! But sometimes a girl just needs her grandparents, aunts, cousins, and the friends that have known her since middle and high school. I love you guys and thank you all for taking time to see us while we were in San Antonio and being excited about our Jelly Bean. Thanks for the prayers over my tummy, the soft loving touch to my belly, and the many hugs. For those that we missed, no worries, we we will return in December.




No comments:
Post a Comment