Monday, August 13, 2012

Crazy Dreams

So over the past few weeks I have noticed my dreams are much more vivid. Some are crazy, some are silly, some bring up concerns and some just make me plain confused. People I haven't seen for years have appeared in my dreams, I'm pretty sure a good portion of my Facebook friends have appeared in at least one dream. Most of my dreams I am pregnant in. Last night I had 2 interesting dreams. 

The first was my first ever labor dream and I woke up slightly panicked. The dream was about my water breaking late one night and Dave was at work (I'm sure the dream was much longer but I don't remember anything prior to that panic moment). So in my dream I'm trying to decide do I run next door and wake up my neighbor to take me to the hospital, do I call a friend and who? (The Vise's, Vanhoosers?). About this time Dave got home so I woke up and once he was done with his normal morning routine and came to say hi and do my sleepy chat time with him I immediately was like "what do we do if I go into labor and you are at work!?", I think I threw him off for a bit but he gave me a calm funny response that consisted that he's heard labor is long, he'd tell his sergeant he was leaving, and driving 100+ mph to return car to station, get his car and come pick me up. He's pretty sure he could do all that in approx 15 minutes. This answer was enough to please me and I went back to sleep.

The second dream was with a group of people whom I'm pretty sure I only knew 2 of the people. But the main part was we were eating lots of food and all types of food. and I had the best Mac-n-cheese ever, actually 2 different kinds a yellow and a white cheese type! I woke up right after I asked Dave to go get me more mac-n-cheese. Yup, dreaming of mac-n-cheese. 

I'm enjoying all the dreams, they make me laugh for the most part. :)

No comments: