Last Friday our First Sonogram was scheduled. David had come home Thursday morning feeling sick so he had taken off Thursday night. We thought it was just a cold but since we were leaving town on Saturday he needed to make sure to go to the doctor on Friday, just in case. So he went on Friday morning to the doctor to be told he had Bronchitis and they HIGHLY advised he not go to the sonogram to avoid getting me and others sick. Which was a total bummer. My husband does not get sick, ever. Normally, if he does it's just a quick 24 hour bug, so of course he would be highly contagious the day we get to see/hear our baby. Not his fault but just our luck.
So the sonogram went very well! I tried to video record everything for Dave but of course I screwed that up. :( So we saw 1 baby...I made sure to ask several times that she was sure. We also heard the heartbeat, which to me sounded so fast but she said it was normal and sounded great. At this point the baby just looked like a blob, which she said was also normal. We have now lovingly named him/her "Jelly Bean". According to my doctor I am 7 weeks exactly as of the day of the sonogram, which according to websites makes Baby Moore the size of a blueberry. We were given 4 pictures of our little one! Babies first pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment