We have made it through 10 weeks!!! 2 more weeks to go to be out of the first Trimester! Praying!
This week was also my first week back to work.
How I'm feeling this week:
This week Stats:
Jelly Bean is as big as a: Prune about 1.5 inches long!!
This week Stats:
Jelly Bean is as big as a: Prune about 1.5 inches long!!
Nausea:
It's getting better but still there. Sunday was the worst day thus far for nausea. I got sick numerous times and just felt crummy. I did get some Zofran from my doctor this past weekend so I was ready for Mondays drive. I needed it Mon and Tues throughout the day. It did not seem like it was the drive, not sure if my body was that upset about being back at work. Since Wednesday it has gotten better. When it does hit, it hits more at night or late afternoon.
Exhausted:
Well this has increased tremendously with my new work load and mostly all I did this week was sit in trainings so I fear next week. I think all week this week I was asleep anywhere from 9-10pm and would sleep all the way up to 6:15am when the alarm sounded. On Thursday (yesterday) was my only day I did work with students and I came home yesterday and passed out around 5:45, woke up at 8:30 and back to sleep by 9:45 and slept until 8am this morning. I am making it through my day well but did learn on Thursday that my energy level is just not the same. I could walk for hours with students with no problems and now just the hour on my feet, walking wore me out. I hope this is just because I haven't been as active this summer and that this will increase with time but I can't help but think part of it is due to my new pregnancy state. Keep posted next week because next week will be a 5 day week and full of activity, I may be asleep by 5:45 every day. :)
Bathroom Runs:
The Same
Allergies:
Getting better. Still blowing the nose daily but no more allergy medicine!
Cravings:
Still sweets, cheese and pasta. I am also on a grape kick. Love them! Meat has been worked back in my diet but in moderation. Still not wanting chicken but going to try to trick my body and incorporate it in some casseroles and enchiladas this upcoming week. I've also noticed I'm eating more and more this week. Could be that I'm at work but I feel like I'm always snacking right now.
Thirsty:
Water, Water, Water! I'm having more difficulty getting my milk and OJ intake in because of work. Everything is on the run until Dinner and I don't typically want either of those at dinner. I bought myself some V8 Splash juice boxes that I can take to work with me next week, so hopefully that helps get those fruits and veggies.
Weight:
Still have not gained much, maybe 1-2 pounds so far. However, the tummy is growing. I was down to 2 pairs of jeans that I was not having to get the Belly Band or hair band for and I put one of those pairs on this week and couldn't button them. I haven't tried the other pair. A few of my scrub work pants and lounge sleep pants are getting tight to pull on and off.
Headaches:
These have started to happen more frequently.
1 comment:
I never wanted meat with my first pregnancy. I would make myself eat it to get protein but I just wanted salads and baked potatoes.
Post a Comment