Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jelly Bean goes to School/Work

This week started the "official" school year. We are only 2 days in and I'm completely wore out. Feels like it should be Thursday. I have loved seeing my kids though, they make me laugh all the time. Jelly Bean has been doing great too. I haven't been nauseous at work these past 2 days but this changes once I get home. I'd much rather me nauseous or get sick at home than at work. My energy level is still not 100%. Monday wasn't as bad, I made it the entire day without problem but Today I was wiped by 11am after seeing 3 kids and doing a 15 minute schedule lesson which consisted of going up and down stairs about 10 times. I couldn't do anything else for the rest of the day and just wanted to sleep. Yesterday I passed out around 8:30 and tonight 9pm is calling my name. I would go sooner but I am currently eating a bowl of Cookies-n-Cream ice cream which is more important right now. ;) 

It is nice to be on a schedule again though and to see my wonderful coworkers. We have fun together and have many interesting conversations. :) Hopefully the rest of the week is a tad easier with training all day tomorrow and a meeting all morning on Friday. We shall see. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend though! 


No comments: