Thursday, March 1, 2012
Find the Egg!!
On Wednesday we did the IUI. Alright, so everyone told me it was a tad uncomfortable but not painful. HA I should know I would be different. So my doctor tells me I have a "different" (aka difficult, stupid) cervix....... of course I do, why would I not! All I could do was laugh through the pain because seriously my body can do NOTHING normal. lol After the process was done I returned to work. However, was experiencing a weird pressure, uncomfortable feeling around where my ovaries are. Any bump or quick movement sent an uncomfortable jab to the ovary area. Several people told me that it was probably me ovulating. My doctor did say that Wednesday afternoon is when I should ovulate but this uncomfortable feeling lasted from 10:30am-6pm. It was very weird but since I have NEVER ovulated I don't have anything to compare to. My girlfriends say it's ovulation....which I totally hope they are right! I laid in bed all afternoon watching tv and "taking it easy". I will return to the doctor in 2 weeks to have a pregnancy test done. Praying the sperm ad egg find each other, meet, and get the business done. I've been giving a few cheers for the sperm to find the egg...find the egg sperm find the egg!! :) Ha Ha I'm not weird or anything ;) But really sperm find the egg!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment