Well the big day is tomorrow!!! One little test could change our lives, hopefully for the best!. I'm hopeful and praying about it. I know it is all in God's timing. I also did notice that many of the symptoms I am having which are also pregnancy symptoms are side effects to the prometrium that I am taking. So it could go either way. I also found out I have an allergic reaction to prometrium, so now trying it orally but I think they are going ot have to put me on something different because I'm starting to feel icky again.
I know many of you are VERY excited to know the results, however, David and I have decided on a system. If (God willing) we find out we are pregnant the only people that will get a call will be our parents, possibly siblings. Since we've been told multiple tests will be run over the next few weeks we do not want to tell everyone before we get clearance to go to an OB....if even then. My fear is to spread the excitement and then something happen and having to go back and say "just kidding". I'm not superstitous that if I tell I will miscarry because I think thats bologne. I feel the Lord already knows when and how many children we are going to have, HE knows their birthdates, HE knows their names, HE knows what they look like. He knows if this is our time or not and sharing my news isn't going to "change" his mind, because it's already set. However, I'd rather play it safe and not have to track everyone down if what I know is possible happens. So we will only tell our parents tomorrow. After the second test we will tell grandparents and all immediate family. Then whenever the final test is done we will start sharing with very close friends and coworkers. I am still debating on waiting to tell all of you until either A. I get through the first trimester or B. once I have my first visit with the OBGYN. This is something we still have to decide on and see how long I can keep my excitment in. I'm pretty bad at keeping my own personal secrets because I'm not a good liar but I sure will try ;). We want to make sure we make it all the way through the tests and that all is going the way it is supposed to.
If the test comes back negative then I will let you all know within a day or two.
Please say a prayer for us tomorrow. I would greatly appreciate it! :)
PS: no news is good news ;) if you don't hear anything please please continue to pray we continue to get good news :)
No comments:
Post a Comment