Friday, March 9, 2012

Fabulous Friends!

I want to personally thank all of my amazing, wonderful friends. I sure am blessed! I love how some of you are just as excited (literally) with me about this entire process. I love how I have some of you that have been so optimistic and taken on all that excitement for me since I am not wanting to get overly excited yet. I think these 2 weeks are killing ya'll as much as it is me. :) I love how some of you are protective, guarding my heart from disappointment and are so excited but are with me in knowing that that test could read negative, that everything I'm experiencing could be due to hormones. I need both type of friends to keep me sane. The optimistic group keeps me pumped up and hopeful, the other group keeps me grounded. Ya'll seriously rock! Thanks for checking on me and sending me motivation through this past week, I greatly appreciate it all!

So this week I have been experiencing several things. The 2 most prominent things are my level of exhaustion which has really hit me just this week and the number of bathroom visits. I've been going to sleep by 9-10pm every night...which may be late for some but this is early for me. I don't typically go to sleep until midnight. I don't get tired until 11-11:30, so this has been a big change. Since Wednesday I come home and could literally go to sleep right then and did take a nap today when I got home. The bathroom visits are increasing. Been waking up the past 2 nights 2-3 times in a night. I always drink water before bed and never have had to get up out of bed, can sleep all night without getting up. However, now that has changed. There have been a few other things off and on that have occurred. I have talked to my doctor because I honestly thought it was to soon to be feeling any kind of symptoms...it hadn't even been a week when the first few things started. So I called thinking it was a side effect of the progesterone that I started to take last Friday night. However, the nurse told me that it is not common to have those things as side effects to the medicine (not saying though that it isn't the medicine, it very well could be). Now it could also be pregnancy symptoms and did sound like them to her HOWEVER it could also be my body's response to all the hormone changes and everything else my body has gone through over the past month. She did say it is not too soon to experience symptoms, that we are all different, and it is possible.

So we continue to wait, hope, and pray.

No comments: