Saturday, October 6, 2012

16 Weeks!




We have made it to 16 weeks!!!


Here's how I'm feeling this week:

Jelly Bean is now the size of an Turnip approximately 5 inches in length and 5 ounces.

Nausea:
The Same - After Dinner

Fatigue:
The same during the week. Rested up this past weekend and that seemed to really help me. 

Bathroom Runs:
The Same

Cravings:
The Same. YUM Desserts!!! 

Sleeping:
I have found a magic pillow that we had in one of our other bedrooms that Dave bought me several years ago. It's one of those foam ones that's got a dip in the middle so gives neck support. This has been my saving grace this week. I have slept so well, sleeping on my side more, comfortably and the shoulder pain is slowly going away. Yay New/Old Pillow! 

Weight:
The Same. I have gained about 6 pounds total so far.

Dizziness:
Not as bad this week

Back Pain:
The upper shoulder pain is slowly going away, thankfully to the pillow. The lower back pain is still there and doesn't help with all the walking I do at work. I find the more I am on my feet at work the worst the pain is. Tail Bone pain has not gotten any better and is still awful!!!! I did call my doctor and we are going to discuss it all next Thursday at my appointment to see if and what would be appropriate. 

We got our stroller a few days ago and Dave pulled everything out and put the stroller together within minutes last night. I love the color and look of both the car seat and stroller! The color was darker than I expected but I absolutely love it, much more neutral. 

No comments: