Saturday, October 20, 2012
18 Weeks!!!
We have made it through 18 weeks!! On to week 19!
Here's how I'm feeling this week:
Jelly Bean is now the size of an Mango approximately 6 inches and probably still 6 ounces or a tad over
Nausea:
Better
Fatigue:
I seem to be getting more exhausted than usual in the afternoon. Have had to come home and take a nap once this week.
Cravings:
The Same! Still no chicken and supposedly baby doesn't like healthy because this week every time I ate something healthy I got sick.
Sleeping:
Great!
Weight:
I have gained about 8-9 pounds so far.
Back Pain:
Tail Bone pain is still intense. Went to get evaluated by PT on Wednesday who did agree I may be able to benefit from physical therapy services. She explained why the tail bone hurt and it made sense then but I don't have a clue how to explain it. Now I wait to hear from the PT clinic so we can get a time scheduled. One of the PT's I work with did lend me a seat wedge to sit on and just within the last hour of work I could tell a difference.
Other Pains:
Still having pain in the ovary area off and on. I notice when I put pressure on my left foot it intensifies. This is not all the time but does happen throughout the day. I have talked to the doctor about some other pains I am having but they are not concerned and luckily eased my worries that all is fine and normal.
Spotting:
No Spotting!!!! So we are good and safe again! WOOHOOO!!!! What a huge blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment