We have made it through 17 weeks!! On to week 18!
Here's how I'm feeling this week:
Jelly Bean is now the size of an Sweet Potato approximately 5.5 inches and according to the sonogram lady; JB is 6 ounces.
Nausea:
Not as bad this week. But did great really really sick one night but there was no nausea just hit me suddenly.
Fatigue:
The Same
Bathroom Runs:
The Same
Cravings:
The Same. YUM Desserts!!! Also loving me some grapes. Delicious!
Sleeping:
Much better now that I'm using that pillow I found last week.
Weight:
The Same. I have gained about 6 pounds total so far. Doctor weighed me this week and didn't mention anything so I assume all is well.
Dizziness:
Not bad.
Back Pain:
The pain is still there. Tail Bone pain is intense and gets worst as the week progresses. My OBGYN has referred me to a Physical Therapist to get evaluated. I will meet with them on Wednesday morning. Hoping they can recommend something.
Other Pains:
I have been having some sharp pains in my ovary area (left side) and it seems to happen just randomly. I have been monitoring for spotting but there is none (praise God) so I assume it's just normal growing and stretching happening in there. It's just uncomfortable and odd but makes sense that I would have some pain with all the changes going on in there.
Spotting:
This past Sunday, as you probably read in my prior post I had started spotting for 24 hours, went to the doctor and all is fine. Spotting has stopped and they have no idea why I was spotting. If I can get to this upcoming Monday with still no spotting we will be considered "good"!


No comments:
Post a Comment