Saturday, October 27, 2012

19 Weeks!

We have made it through 19 weeks!! On to week 20!

Here's how I'm feeling this week:


Jelly Bean is now the size of an Mango approximately 6.5 inches and approximately 10 ounces

Nausea:
It's Fine. 

Fatigue:
The Same. 

Eating/Drinking:
No chicken still and bring on the desserts. I have noticed I'm hungry more often. Also trying to make sure I drink 64 ounces of water a day.  


Sleeping:

Starting to toss and turn a lot because cannot get comfortable which is causing me to wake up often. Can't lay on my stomach and can't seem to stay on my side. Laying on my back is starting to hurt my lower back but my body still hasn't seemed to realize this because I keep finding myself on my back when I wake up.


Weight:

I have gained a total of about 10 pounds so far. 

Back Pain:

Went for my first PT session which went well. They want me to come twice a week for therapy in hopes it will help. My hips were out of alignment and a few other issues. She gave me several stretches to do daily. Hoping this helps! 

Other Pains:

Still there. Hoping the PT helps with this too. 


This week we ordered our Crib for Jelly Bean which should come in in about 7-14 weeks. We also ordered our baby bedding which will be ready the second week of January. We picked a boy bedding and a girl bedding so we could get on her calendar and once we find out the sex we will just let her know and will be good to go! I'm very excited because she had the fabric I have been looking for and it was at a very decent price for all the items we got. 

No comments: