Sunday, September 9, 2012

12 Weeks!





Due to the busy weekend I am a little behind on this post but as of Friday (the day after my birthday) we are officially 12 WEEKS!!!!! We are now officially out of the first trimester!! WOOHOOO! Praise God!!! I couldn't think of a better birthday gift. 

How I'm Feeling This Week:

Jelly Bean is as big as a large Peach about 3 inches long. 

Nausea:
Not as often but still there. Normally been hitting in the afternoon at work or once I am home closer to bed time. 

Fatigue:
9pm is now my bed time. I am exhausted daily by noon, since I see most of my kids in the morning. I'm struggling this past week with having the energy to cook, do laundry, ect once I get home because I just want to relax and sleep. I high-five every full time working woman out there that has had to work full time and go through pregnancy exhaustion because every day I wonder, "Can I do this for the rest of the school year?", I find myself wanting to put my head on my desk and snooze every afternoon. I don't feel productive in the afternoon. I am hoping this gets better now that we are moving into the second trimester. I've also found stairs are no longer my friend, I wear out and need water after just one flight a the high school, which could be why I am so tired this week since been working on schedules so going up and down stairs like crazy right now, but stairs never phased me before, I could ascend and descend them over and over again without wearing out. 

Bathroom Runs:
The same 1am and 4am routine. 

Cravings:
Sweets still top the charts for sure. I'm finding I pretty much can eat everything but chicken right now. I was able to tolerate fried chicken the other day but that was about it. 

Dizziness:
This is new this week. I have noticed I am getting light headed more if I get up to quickly or make a sudden movement. 

Sleeping Pain:
Another new this week is the pain that has come back at sleep time. More in my shoulders and neck and more on my left which I think is because I am trying to sleep on my left side more. I've also found I get this pain on both sides (left and right) when I sleep on my back. Going to try to use my pregnancy pillow again. 

Weight:
In all honesty I have not weighed myself this week but have continued to notice my scrub pants and PJ pants are getting more snug.

Brushing Teeth:
Still having the same issue of getting sick when I rinse. 

First Emotional Breakdown:
Well this week I had my first emotional pregnancy breakdown. Thank the Lord it was on Dave's day off! I am pretty sure it was a combination of exhaustion, frustration, stress, ect that built up. So when I got sick brushing my teeth that was the last straw and I came out to our bedroom just in tears and trying to tell Dave, who jumped out of bed to my side, what was wrong but of course I was not making any sense. He was so sweet to just hold me and calm me down, then tucked me into bed.

This week was amazing with my 30th birthday and the end of the first trimester worries. Still praying the Lord watches over Jelly Bean. 

No comments: