Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Big 30






Last Thursday I turned the Big 30!! I remember a year ago when I started thinking "what to do? what to do?",  the first thing that came to mind was wild party!!! I thought going to a winery and doing a wine tasting, reserving a space at a night club....something different. Well obviously plans had to change when we found out we were expecting, which I was 100% fine with. So instead I decided on a girls night at Painting With a Twist in Arlington, TX; which I had never done before and it sounded fun. Then Saturday we would do a dinner at our local BBQ restaurant: Big Barn BBQ.

Friday night we went to Painting With A Twist with 10 of my girlfriends and had a blast. We painted a Fleur-De-Lis just because it was pretty and the colors went well in my house. Plus it looked easy. It was a different experience for sure but was so much fun. Would have been more fun with some wine and I probably wouldn't have cared as much of it looking perfect, because I didn't really talk to anyone while painting because I was so focused. Ha Ha. :) Everyone's paintings came out great and we had a lot of laughs.






Saturday night we went to Big Barn BBQ where it seemed that all of North Richland Hills was hanging out because holy moly was it crowded!!! I have NEVER seen it that crowded! Luckily we got there early enough that we got enough tables for the party but it filled in very fast. I'm pretty sure there were 5 different birthday parties that night. It was a great time with our families and close friends and we had perfect weather to sit on the patio and listen to some great live music. 












No comments: