Sunday, April 1, 2012

God has a plan

Well in my last post you got to see the frustrated Sarah. That girl isn't gone, but I do think I see God's plan now. I have not progressed as of last Tuesday. I go back tomorrow, but this weekend I realized I NEVER got my shot mailed to me. The shot is what initiates ovulation and I think I was suppose to get it last Monday. Well as of today, still nothing. So if I had been ready, we wouldn't have been able to do anything because we didn't have the shot, thus no ovulation would have occurred. So maybe, just maybe, this is why the Lord didn't allow my body to start developing "good" follicles. Now I am not sure why this has happened, maybe the nurse didn't do her job and fax the paperwork, maybe the company lost the information, who knows where all this fell through the cracks. But I am to the point of accepting this delay and now just hope tomorrow I am not "Ready" because I have no idea if we could get the shot by Tuesday night which is when I would probably have to administer it if I am "Ready" tomorrow. Deep down though I don't feel like this month is THE month. But we'll see. I am at peace though if it doesn't work because I now see the reason.

On a side note David and I got new couches today!!! We will have nice, new, clean couches that are not torn and old. These will be delivered in 2 weeks and we cannot wait. Our plan is to have these paid off by Christmas this year so that we can then get new floors! All in time for a "God Willing" baby.

No comments: