Saturday, April 21, 2012

Frustration

Well Test 2 came back at a 11 which is higher than 7 but supposedly not high enough. My doctor believes that the pregnancy will not take for whatever reason...which we may never know. He wanted me to get off my medicine and expected the miscarriage to happen early next week. Miscarriage....lets just hit pause there. Miscarriage, say what? I wanted to scream. I have to just sit and wait for this to happen...really? Just fabulous. So here comes my frustration which I hope you don't take personal but a girl has to vent. Why when someone who has so much difficulty even getting pregnant, finally does, and then within 2 days of finding out she's pregnant she is told to expect a miscarriage. Why does this happen? Yet some people can literally look at a guy and bam they are pregnant. I feel like it's a sick sick joke like here you go, it's fabulous right...well just kidding, you loose. We are frustrated, tired, angry, hurt, the emotions and feelings list goes on and on but in time we will heal. We will have another blood test on Monday in hopes that maybe just maybe my numbers go up. The Lord does work miracles and does prove medical science wrong at times. I pray for this but have already started to await the words: It did not work and am coming to terms of accepting that. I am healing with the good Lords help but often will just start crying. I know in HIS timing this will happen for us and HE had a reason that this sweet baby could not go full term. Right now I may not see it and I do not understand it....but in time I will appreciate this entire, hard process. I pray for strength through this all for myself and my husband. We are not giving up and will try again.

The Lord will never give us more than we can handle. I must remember this right now and just breathe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the beginning of this second cycle, your numbers weren't high enough and we all prayed hard. And God heard us and your numbers were high enough to do the procedure. I am holding that true this time as well. God does do miracles! I am claiming this, you are claiming this! Until your doctor says you have for sure miscarried, I hold true to the fact that you have life inside of you! And yes, maybe God knows something about this baby that might make Him take it to heaven, but right now I'm still praying hard you the three of you, you, Dave, and the life that is in you.

Lord,
I claim that you lay hands on this little family and be with them as they wait. Also I claim that you will be with this life that is inside Sarah help it to grow strong, or if for some reason you decide to take this life, please let the Moores be at peace with it. You are an awesome God and you truly know what is best for your children even though we might not understand. We know there isnt anything that you put us through that won't make us stronger. Thank you for being our loving God. I'm Jesus name,
Amen.

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't let me add my name. :o)

Rebecca G.

Heather said...

I love the last sentences about how it is His plan and you won't understand now, but most likely will in the future. You are a wonderful couple and I'm so sorry things aren't working out as you'd hoped but continue to keep your head up. Let me know if I can do anything for you.