Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank you!

I just wanted to Thank each of you who have gone out of your way to call me, text me, message me, facebook me, in order to check on me and offer support. Thank you to those who have kept me busy since Friday night by getting me out of my house, allowing me to keep my mind off everything. Thank you to those who have kept me entertained with just normal every day conversations, not bringing up anything about all of this. Thank you to those who have talked with me about this and allowed me to say as little or as much as I'm ready for. Thank you to those who unfortunately have gone through this same situation or very similar who could prepare me for what to expect and give me true sympathy and love. Thank you to my parents and brother who have continued to lift my spirits and call me daily to make sure I'm ok, love you guys! Thank you to all those who have prayed for us and with us throughout this entire journey. We sure do have some amazing family and friends who truly care about David and I and we thank you for everything.

The Lord answered my prayers and addressed my concern concerning the decision to stop taking my medicine even after my doctor assured me that the decision to stop was fine. I was not comfortable with that, prayed about it and emotionally I could not do it. I wanted it to be in God's timing, not mine which was what my battle was. I felt like it wasn't my place to decide when it happened. The Lord heard that concern and gave me the closure I needed so that I could stop the meds knowing it happened in His timing and not mine.

I am getting better a little bit more every day. Today I could talk about it without crying to several people who came by the office which was a huge success. Thought today would be the roughest day but in a way it was closure, which helped.

So ultimately this post is for all of you who cared enough to take time out of your day to check on us. Ya'll rock and I feel very blessed by each of you!

No comments: