Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Results Round 2

Well after 3.5 years of trying, frustration, tears, the roller coaster ride has come to a slow down/stop. WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are excited but trying to not be overly excited yet. My levels are still lower than my doctor wants them to be. To be considered pregnant you are suppose to be at least a 5 or above. I am a 7. This does not mean anything is wrong with the baby or me but they want to closely monitor me. I will go again on Friday morning for the same bloodwork in order to see if my level has increased at all. I ask you to please please pray for us that the number continues to go up each day/week when they test. My doctor said "be excited but know that it could still go either way right now" so that is what we are doing.

 I surprised myself that I was not as stressed as I thought I would be but last night and this morning I prayed that the Lord would give me patience, give me strength today and that maybe just maybe they wouldn't give me a time. Well this morning at the bloodwork they did NOT give me a call time so I had nothing to stress me out because I had no idea when they would call, knew it could be around 6 or 7pm since that was the time they called last month. I got home, it was life like usual. I took comfort today with the Lord in prayer just asking for strength. I was mentally preparing myself for the worst news. Then they called around 6 and guess what...my phone looses signal. Freakin A AT&T.....if they hadn't called back AT&T would have gotten a not so nice Sarah yelling at them. However about 45 minutes to an hour later they called. I wasn't stressed though in that wait time...cooked a new recipe that came out delicious by the way!!! Then they called and you know the rest. 

We are very excited but also trying to stay on guard. Now I know telling everyone isn't what some people would call "smart". However, I do not believe in the superstition of keeping it a secret because if you don't you will miscarry. I think that's a bunch of bologna because it's already been determined when I get pregnant, when I'm due, how many kids I'm having because that's the Lords work. If I have a miscarriage it will not be because I said anything, it will be because that is what was meant to happen, it's the Lords will. I will keep you all posted after Friday. Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and support throughout the entire process. It means the world to us. But please do not stop, we've got to get through this first few weeks/trimester and that number needs to keep getting bigger. 

God Bless! 

2 comments:

texasteachersince1989 said...

Sweet Sarah...May the Lord...the great protector...watch over you and your new life inside you. Love ya, Mrs. Everman

texasteachersince1989 said...

I am praying for you Sarah...Hugs