Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Surprise!

As most of you know from my last post I had very little hope for my sonogram on Monday. Well after showing up to my appointment 25 minutes late (thanks 820 construction) my doctor as well as myself were shocked at what the sonogram showed. As I'm looking up at the TV screen on the wall there are these huge chocolate chips (follicles) and I know, I know that that's the size they need to be.  I'm shocked, I'm speechless, I'm humbled, I'm excited. I had 2 follicles AGAIN! One was a size 19 and one a size 20.....20 is the size they need to be to be considered "ready". Well now I'm freaking out because I never got my shot so I mention it to the doctor and I felt God just say "It's ok I've got this" because she immediately told me it was no big deal, they had extras at their office for the" just in case" cases like this. So we administered the shot Monday evening. We are scheduled for the IUI tomorrow afternoon. Then in 2 weeks I will go in for a blood pregnancy test. Please pray. I'm really going to try not to get to excited about all this this time. I feel a little more prepared to know how my body will react this time. We will see. I am hopeful, I am praying, but other than that there is nothing I can do and I will consider myself "not" pregnant until proven otherwise. Pray egg and sperm meet and are friends. :) 

I also just want to say thank you to all those that have been praying, hoping, and wishing for us throughout this entire process. You all are amazing and we are very blessed to call you family and friends.

No comments: