This past week has been really busy but great! My brother flew in on Wednesday and we had running all over DFW to visit friends and Dave's aunt and uncle. On Thursday my parents came into town. Dave and I got my family tickets to the San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Maverick game here in Dallas for Christmas. The game was Thursday night and it was such an awesome game! We kicked those MAVS butts and put them to shame in their own stadium! :) We had fabulous seats where they came and served
you, had a menu and everything. It was awesome! On Friday my aunt and cousin drove up for our New Years Eve Party! We had a great turnout with amazing friends, wonderful family, and delicious food! We had homemade Bailey's and homemade Eggnog plus many types of finger foods, dips and cookies. We enjoyed spending time with our family and are truly blessed that they travel up here to see us. They totally understand and support Dave's work schedule and it means the world to me that they are willing to go over and beyone for us. Thanks guys! It was sad to see them all leave today but it was exactly what I needed. The holidays ended on a outstanding note. I am not looking forward to work in the morning but I know it will be good to get back into the groove of things. I hope everyone has an oustanding 2011!!
No comments:
Post a Comment