Well it's been awhile since I posted and a lot has happened but the big thing that touched me most....
As most of you read in my previous blog we had to push the adoption back a year due to some orthodontic treatment I will be having this year. Well just when I was starting to really question myself, doubt our decision because EVERYBODY around us is pregnant with baby 1 or baby 2. It's really hard because we are no where close to even baby 1. I'm excited for everyone and most people don't really understand my feelings so I don't always share them one on one to most, but it was getting really hard. So I started second guessing myself and just questioning. I started doing this on lets say a Monday and Tuesday. Well on Wednesday I was in my car headed to one of my schools and I got a voice mail from our adoption agency saying that they had to extend the waiting list to 1 year due to various reason but they wanted to make sure we were fine with this and if not they would help us find another agency and refund our deposit. Now had we not already made the decision to wait this news would have been completely devastating BUT I laughed and smiled because to me it was God's way of telling me I did make the right decision. I knew it was really a message from HIM and it made my heart so happy.
Thank you Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment