These are a few bible versus that I feel are very fitting at this time. Thanks to everyone that I have talked to recently about something that I have been dealing with. You have given me so much strength in the past few days. I have turned to my faith and am staying strong.
"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector. I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earch will be loosed in heaven. Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:15-20
"The Lord sustains the humble but casts the wicked to the ground." Psalm 147:6
"Do not testify against your neighbor without cause, or use your lips to deceive." Proverbs 24:28
"The proud and arrogant man - "Mocker" is his name; he behaves with overweening pride" Proverbs 21:24
"Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered, or you may learn his ways and get yourself ensnared." Proverbs 22:24-25
"Do not envy wicked men, do not desire their company; for their hearts plot violence, and their lips talk about making trouble." Proverbs 24:1-2
There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs." Luke 12:2-3
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love on another." John 13:34-35
"When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; when we are slandered, we answer kindly. Up to this moment we have become the scum of the earth, the refuse of the world." 1 Corinthians 4:12-13
"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me." 1 Corinthians 13:11
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29
"Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form on malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 24:31-32
"Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." Colossians 4:6
I am working on forgiving and know that I will be able to forgive one day. I am hurt, sad, and angry, that this situation happened because I have never done anything to you. I have only ever wanted to be close to each of you and have some form of relationship. I know I tried and that's all that I can do. This to will pass. I pray for you.
2 comments:
:hug:
:) oh the bible...
Post a Comment