Sunday, December 21, 2008
Cookie Time!
Well I have been baking all morning. The house smells delicious! So I found out some sad new today. We are not making tamales after all this Christmas Eve. Sad...But that doesn't mean we aren't going to have some darn good tamales that we buy every year. So I am almost done with all the cookies. Got to make my grandma's cookies tomorrow morning and then fill the tins up and go hand them out to neighbors. So far they all taste really good so I may be making another batch for New Years. Tuesday I will be making my rum balls so by New Years they will be very yummy. I'm also going to attempt to make the new recipe I got for Baileys. They have to sit at least a week in order to have a great taste. I've turned into Betty Crocker!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment