Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tree

Well we finally did it! We put up our Christmas tree tonight. Cooper was very interested in it all and was sniffing everything. He tried to eat the tree. Needless to say there are no ornaments  really close to the ground because I really think the little stinker will take off with a few.  Our Christmas decorations are all up in the living room. Stockings are on our fireplace which just makes it all feel even more like home. I bought the pups their gifts today and put it in their stockings. The house is feeling a lot more like Christmas!!! :) Now I need to put the lights up around the front windows. I will post pics soon of the tree and all our decorations soon.

I am almost done with sending out Christmas cards. Had to go out and buy another pack of cards today and am seeing that I will need to buy another pack tomorrow. That totals 4 packs of cards. I am also starting to wrap all the gifts that we have bought up to this point. All the girls were officially done today. Now onto the guys. Only 4 gifts left!! 

Dave and I are looking forward to going to San Antonio for Christmas. It will be nice to get away from everything. I cannot wait to see my family and sit back and relax. Can't wait for the the laughs, the smiles, the hugs and yes the margaritas! As my girlfriend said "We are hispanic and when we get together we drink and have a great time because we can." Oh I miss you all so much. Bring on the fun times!! 

We woke up this morning to FREEZING weather; which, I think put me in the spirit to do all the decorations. I do not like the cold weather but atleast it makes it feel more like Christmas. I just hope that there won't be ice on the roads tomorrow morning. 

1 comment:

The Phillips' Family said...

Hint: Buy 4 packs of Christmas cards when Target puts them 75% off and save them (in your Christmas box) for next year!! ;) You house sounds like it's ready!

Have fun!