Wednesday, January 16, 2013

30 Weeks!


We are now 30 Weeks! Only 10 Weeks left! 

Aubrey (Jelly Bean) is now the size of a Head of Lettuce approximately 18 inches long and weighs 3.2 pounds

This week:
We started our Childbirth Class; which is a 6 week course that covers everything and anything you could think of to prepare for before, during, and after labor. 

I have also been doing my research on pediatricians in the area. We have 2 consults scheduled over the next few weeks. Hopefully, will have one picked by the beginning of next month. 

I am so excited to be 10 weeks away but starting to realize what all still needs to be done. We have started to get gifts from our registry's from great friends and our showers start Jan 2oth which is making it even more real. 

I love feeling her move and she seems to move more and more each day with more intensity. 

We go back to the doctor on Friday Jan 18th to check her growth and do another sonogram. I am hoping they can tell me her weight and length because up to this point we haven't been told any of this information. The only thing I know was at the last sonogram that my doctor conducted she was measuring a day ahead. 


No comments: