Monday, January 7, 2013

29 Weeks!



We are now 29 Weeks! Only 11 Weeks left! 

Aubrey (Jelly Bean) is now the size of a butternut squash approximately 17 inches long and weighs 3.1 pounds

This week:
On Sunday (12/30) my Brother did our maternity pictures which was very exciting and I cannot wait to see what they look like. Truly felt like a model. 

On Monday (12/31) David, myself, my parents, my brother, and my mother-in-law all went to a sonogram place near the house to do a 3D/4D sonogram of our little Jelly Bean. It was the coolest thing to see because we could see all the details like her big chubby cheeks, her sweet little lips, and even when she blinked! We were also able to see her smile and her many many big yawns. You would have thought the child had no sugar in her but I had a sprite before I went so if she's yawning on sugar, that could be a good sign. ;) We got 4 colored pictures of her, a CD of 100+ pictures and a DVD of the entire session to music. 

This week was my first week back to work since our 2 week break and even though I wasn't ready to go back, it went smoothly. I got my baby bag this week which was exciting and it was much bigger than I had anticipated which was perfect!! It will surely fit all the items that I will need to carry with me once she arrives. David also put together the dresser and the crib which looks great in the room. 

On Wednesday (01/03) I had a doctor appointment for a regular check-up. She said everything looked good and Aubrey's heart rate was great. She actually kicked the doppler thing during the ultrasound to check her heart rate. I assume she wanted it off of her. It was funny. I also found out that I passed my 3 hour Glucose Test so not Diabetic!! Woohoo!! I was so excited I went home and made an apple pie to enjoy! 

She is still moving like crazy and I love feeling her! God is good!! 




 
 






No comments: