We are now 28 Weeks! Only 12 Weeks left!
Aubrey (Jelly Bean) is now the size of a small cabbage approximately 17 inches long and weighs 2.9 pounds
This week:
This week:
Everything is the same at this time. I feel like I'm getting bigger in my stomach area. Dave's convinced she's going to be early. I've also discovered this week that getting up from the floor is very hard and I find myself rolling to a crawl position and crawling to find something to pull myself up on. Sentry has seemed to understand this and typically comes to my side so I can use him to push up on.
We went and picked out our Glider a few days ago and hope to order that in the next week or two since it could take 6-12 weeks. I told Dave that I'm not to worried if it doesn't come until after she's here because I can rock her myself for a few days or a week if I need to. But hopefully we won't have to worry about that. We also have dates set for almost all of the showers that we are aware of. I'm excited for them but really working hard on getting the registries completed. Babies sure do need lots of stuff. I know for a fact this registry is longer than our wedding one was.
My brother is in town for the holidays and has agreed to do our maternity shoot, which I am 100% excited about. I didn't think he would be able to but so far; as long as weather permits; we will hopefully get them done in the next few days. This week I also took the two decorative pillows to the lady doing our baby bedding and she told me our bedding will be completed in 2 weeks! YAY!! I got our paint picked out for the nursery and today mom, Alex and I painted the nursery. It looks amazing and you really do feel like you are in a Tiffany box; which is what I was hoping for.
I feel her more and more every day and it is so fun. She seems to freeze when Dave tries to feel her but I'm convinced it is because Dave is usually talking to me or her when he's got his hand on my belly and I think she stops to listen to him. Or she just likes driving her daddy crazy...starting early. ;) I think today I felt her hiccup, which was cool if they were actually hiccups. Felt different than her kicks/jabs.
I also ordered my Baby bag!!! I was so excited because I got one of the two I was wanting and it was 40% off the sale price. I was able to use Christmas money that I was specifically told to use on myself. Super excited to get it in!
She also got some amazing Christmas Gifts from family. Her wardrobe and her police collection have already started.
Still haven't updated the computer so pictures will be uploaded later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment