Sunday, December 9, 2012

25 Weeks!!




We are now 25 Weeks! 

Jelly Bean is now the size of a Cauliflower approximately 13.6-14.8 inches long and weighs 1.5-2.5 pounds

This week:

Sleeping:Still taking Tylenol PM which is still helping. 

Back Pain:
The same all over pain. Had a massage this week which was nice and helped. Also still doing PT twice a week. 

Movement:
Every day she gets more and more active. She still likes to be active at night but is starting to get more active throughout the day. I talk to her and press back at her which usually results in a kick back.  

This Week we had another Sonogram to check for the things that they were unable to see at my 20 week sonogram. This time baby girl cooperated. Since I was scheduled for my Gestational Diabetes test I couldn't have sugar so she was very calm with a kick here and there during the sonogram. But after I drank that delicious orange drink she went crazy kicking, twirling, punching, ect....it was so funny. I thought to myself, this is when they should have done the sonogram. ha ha silly girl! I also got to meet with my doctor and asked her about my weight since this week so MANY people have made comments on my size and that I seem to be bigger than I should be. Seeing that this is my first rodeo I have no idea what's normal for my body. So when I asked her, she rolled her eyes and said "Don't you love when people that don't have a degree in medicine give you advice on how you should look during pregnancy" and then she said that no she had no concerns. She looked at what I was weighing when I came to her and what I weigh now and said I am right on track and for as far as I am in my pregnancy I am actually doing really well. She measured my belly with a measuring tape and said I was measuring at 6 months, which is where I am currently. So she told me to not worry, all was well and she had no concerns about my weight or size. That baby girl is measuring a day ahead which is perfect. So deep sigh of relief. :) 

This week our dresser came in! So now we have the crib, dresser, car seat, and stroller. Now onto the mattress and we are set. Aubrey's Christmas Stocking also came in and was unpacked this week. I'm still debating if I like it but it's growing on me. This week I also have started my diaper collection. 

Dave and I have also registered for our birthing class which will start after the New Years. 

1 comment:

Kalena said...

About the weight thing! I gained 7 lbs the whole pregnancy. And in 6 months I have lost 7 (like 3 weeks after I had her). My bff also had a kid and she gained 55lbs and as of 6 months lost 75lbs.....she was pissed at me during the pregnancy...I am pissed at her now ;)