Wednesday, December 19, 2012

26 Weeks!


So this is a little late but the computer got a big virus and has been in the shop until today. Due to this the picture may not be uploaded until this upcoming week or so. So here is an update from last Friday.  

We are now 26. Weeks! 

Jelly Bean is now the size of a Cucumber  approximately 15 inches long and weighs 2.2 pounds

This week:

Sleeping: Still taking Tylenol PM which is still helping. 

Back Pain:
The same. A tad worst just because I haven't had any Physical Therapy for over a week or two due to my schedule.  

Movement:
Moving much more. We enjoy feeling her move and kick. Every now and then she gets in a really strong kick. She seems to enjoy music (or really hate it) and tends to move more often when there is music playing. 

So I found out the results of my 1 hour Glucose Test.  According to my doctor 130 is normal but according to every other site I have looked at, 140-200 is considered an area of concern. I was at 141, so hopefully that means I just ate something I shouldn't have the night before. I took the 3 hour test today so we'll see what the results say. 

No comments: