We are now 24 Weeks!
Jelly Bean is now the size of an Eggplant approximately 9 inches long and weighs 1.7 pounds
This week:
This week:
Nausea:
none this week
none this week
Eating/Drinking:
The Same
Sleeping:
Started not sleeping again over the weekend last weekend and work was so hard Monday/Tuesday. It had gotten to the point I was literally in a haze and not being able to keep track of where I was and what I was supposed to be doing. Which obviously isn't good. My doctor gave me permission to take Tylenol PM which has helped TREMENDOUSLY!!!
Back Pain:
Lower back pain seems to be getting worst and seems to be on my left side primarily. Also noticing more shoulder/neck pain. I am still going to physical therapy and have what feels like a trillion different stretches that I have to do daily.
Back Pain:
Lower back pain seems to be getting worst and seems to be on my left side primarily. Also noticing more shoulder/neck pain. I am still going to physical therapy and have what feels like a trillion different stretches that I have to do daily.
Movement:
This week has been very exciting because Aubrey has become much more active! Well actually I think she was already active since every sonogram up to this point she has been all over the place but I guess she's just bigger and stronger so I'm able to feel her. We have enjoyed being able to feel her kick and roll around. Some days she moves more than others and some days it's more intense kicks. It's the most amazing feeling in the world to feel her and it just reminds me each and every single day how blessed we are and what a blessing this precious little girl is.
This week we have also been working on our registry's for the baby showers that will be happening in the months after the New Years. I feel like we have so much on our list that we have registered for and yet I feel and know we are forgetting some items. Not sure where all these things will go in the house. Good thing we have 2 other spare bedrooms besides the nursery and our room. ;) ha ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment