Friday, November 23, 2012

23 Weeks!






We have made it through 23 weeks!  

Jelly Bean is now the size of a Cantaloupe approximately 8.5-10
 inches long and weighs 1.5 pounds

Here's how I'm feeling this week:

Nausea:
Smells are starting to get to me again, but not to bad.

Eating/Drinking:
All is good. Tolerated all the Thanksgiving food.

Sleeping:
Still a battle but starting to look up. Sleeping a tad better now but still waking up a few times. Luckily the past few nights I have been able to get back to sleep when I woke up but this changes night to night.

Weight:
Doing fine.

Back Pain:
The same. 

Movement:
This week I have started to feel Aubrey move more and more. Still not as often as I would like but still feeling here. On our way up to Oklahoma Chloe was sitting in my lap as usual and was leaning against my stomach, I felt Aubrey kick her three times. It was funny because Chloe didn't budge. Then today Sentry was leaning against my tummy and I felt her kick him. So then I put my hand between him and I to see if I could feel her and after about 5 minutes I felt another kick but this time I actually felt it against my hand. It was such an awesome and cool feeling. I tried to get her to do it again so Dave could feel but she wouldn't cooperate. Hoping I will get to feel her more and more very soon

No comments: