Here's how I'm feeling this week:
Jelly Bean is now the size of an Banana approximately 7 inches and 11 ounces
Nausea:
Well this week I was doing good but it hit me on Thursday and Friday nights; which were of course two nights I was out of town in Austin. Not only did I get nauseous but I also got sick both nights.
Eating/Drinking:
Drinking 64 ounces of water a day has been a lot easier this week. As far as food, same old cravings, nothing has changed in that area.
Sleeping:
Well laying on my stomach has officially been knocked out. I do still end up rolling onto my stomach but quickly I wake up and have to reposition myself. Laying on my back is also getting more and more uncomfortable. Been battling with sleep more this week because of all this but hopefully in time this will get better.
Weight:
So far this week I've gained approx 2 pounds.
Back Pain:
The back pain and tailbone pain is still there but is slowly and I mean slowly improving. The Physical Therapist has been working on getting my hips and tailbone pain back in alignment which is trickier than one would think since I am pregnant. I guess typically they would put you on your stomach and since they cane do that with me she's trying to figure it out with me on my side.
We got the call on Thursday that the crib is in which was a huge shock and stress increase since we were thinking we still had a month before it came in and nothing in the nursery has been moved out. So now we are on a time crunch to get that room emptied. Luckily our "big trash/junk day" is the first Monday of the month which is this upcoming Monday so we are hoping to get ride of all the big things at that time. Our neighbor has offered to go with Dave to pick up the crib this week or next to pick it up in his truck.
The best part of this week is it means next week we get to find out what Jelly Bean is: Boy or Girl? We'll have another sonogram for the Anatomy Scan and hopefully Jelly Bean cooperates.
20 Week Picture coming soon! :)
20 Week Picture coming soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment