Saturday, November 17, 2012

22. Weeks!





We have made it through 22 weeks!  

This Week we have decided on a name. We are excited to announce that Jelly Bean will be named AUBREY ROSEL MOORE.

Here's how I'm feeling this week:


Jelly Bean is now the size of a Papaya approximately 8 inches and 1.2 pounds


Nausea:

None this week! 

Eating/Drinking:
We had our Friends Thanksgiving party this past weekend and luckily baby girl allowed me to keep down the Cajun Fried Turkey and all the fixings. That's my daughter, may not like chicken but we don't mess with Thanksgiving dinner! :) 


Sleeping:What Sleep? This week my body has decided that sleep is overrated. Every night this week I have gone back to waking up 3+ times. I can't seem to get comfortable in any position and baby girl is doing gymnastics on my bladder because I'm running to the bathroom all the time. I feel like I sleep good until about 1am and then I am up every hour for one reason or another. So needless to say I've been exhausted all week.

Weight:
Dave is so sweet because he pointed out this morning that he feels that all the weight I've gained has either gone to my chest or my stomach. That's the only place I'm gaining, which so far thank goodness it is. Bless him. ;)

Back Pain:
The same. 

No comments: