Sunday, March 29, 2009

Family



Well we've had a very busy weekend. My Aunt Rosanne, Aunt Suzie, Cousin Andraya, and Cousin Elizabeth were in town all the way from San Antonio. They got in on Thursday night. Cooper once again had a lot of investigating to do with Elizabeth, she is 2 years old. He doesn't understand her size and we did have to watch him to make sure he was gentle with her. He did VERY well. Lots of sniffing. Our weekend consisted of a lot of Disney channel and various other kid shows. Lots of puzzles, coloring, painting, and watching her make tents. On Friday we all went to the Dallas World Aquarium in downtown Dallas. It was a very nice place but kinda odd because it had much more than just water animals. The theme was Rainforest. Elizbeth loved it and we adults had a lot of fun also. The coolest was the Octopus because they started feeding him and he swam up to the top of the tank and was so huge. That night we went over to Dani and Daves for good pizza and yummy wine/beer. On Saturday we went to visit Rosanne's friends, met Dave for dinner, then came home and watched Twilight. When we had gotten home Elizabeth got excited to take pictures and wanted to take pics with the dogs. Cooper wouldn't stay still but he did sneak into a picture with her. Poor chloe was forced to take a pic with her, it was the cutest thing.


Dave had to work on understanding baby talk and was getting better but for the most part didn't know what she was saying. :) She LOVED Dave. Sat night before she went to bed we all got hugs and when Rosanne asked if she would give Dave a hug she said "no a kiss" It was so flippin cute!!! I don't know what it is but ALL children LOVE Mr. Dave. :) I don't know another man that gets that reaction from EVERY single child they come in contact with. I love that about him. Andraya and I did a lot of bonding, she kept me up late every night talking. I'm getting to old for late nights I think. This morning they headed back hom to San Antonio and our poor dogs have been passed out all day. We're all worn out.

1 comment:

TheSpeakr4DaMicrophoneNmy&<3 said...

I wish i could have been there!! :(