Friday, March 6, 2009

Busy Busy

Life has been busy for us this week. I worked on my taxes all weekend. If I wasn't working, I was doing taxes. Our taxes are very detailed because I'm self-employeed so we get to write off a lot but that means find each and every bill and plugging it into my spreadsheet. Since we moved there were things in boxes still. I was all done on Monday thankfully and we gave it to my accountant. This was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. 

I'm also in the process of figuring what we are going to do for our 1 year anniversary. It's right around the corner. Our anniversary is on Easter so we will go to church in the morning and then the plan is to go stay at The Gaylord here in Grapevine for 2 nights since our Anniversary falls on Sunday and Dave has off Sun and Mon. We are hoping that maybe this summer or sometime this next year we will get to take our official honeymoon. For now The Gaylord works and we've heard it's really nice so we are looking forward to that. 

We also have been inroduced to MonaVie which is a fruit juice that is highly healthy for us. It gives us all the fruits we need for 1 day in liquid form. I've been doing a lot of research lately on the company and decided to try it out. We hopefully will get our first month supply next week. I will let you know how we like it and if we see any improvements in health and energy. Also interested to see if it will help our aches and pains. If you are interested in trying it let me know. I've heard amazing things about it.

This morning we heard that we are getting a HUGE return, which is highly exciting. Yay for buying a house when we did! This is an answer to our prayers because this was a stresser that we took on 3 months before the wedding and it just has continued to grow. We are planning to pay off all our debt first. Plus maybe pay off school loans. If there is any money left over (which there should be) we will put it towards something for us but it is highly important to both of us to get out of debt, especially before we start a family. 

Life is great! Everything seems to be falling into place and coming together for us finally. 

No comments: