Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Very Exciting!

Well this past week Dave and I have been busy with work. Seems like the story of our lives right now. However, I would like to announce that on Easter not only will we be celebrating the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and his glorious promises of eternal life for all who believe in Him but this Easter is even more special to the two of us. It is David and my 1 year anniversary!! I am completely honored and humbled that our special day gets to be held on such a rewarding day for all us believers. Just 1 year ago we were standing in church proclaiming our vowels infront of God and all our close family and friends and now one year later we have the opportunity to be back in church celebrating such an amazing day with our Lord.  I get to celebrate my anniversary in church worshiping the Lord and his great gift along side my amazing husband! I consider this an amazing gift from our Lord. 

We are planning to go to church in the morning and then head out to The Gaylord in Grapevine, TX where we will stay until Tuesday. We are really looking forward to our stay there. We have heard TONS of great things about this hotel, their restaurants, and the atmosphere. We are also going to spoil ourselves in the Spa. I will put pics and info once we get back home. 

Also wanted to remind everyone about my walk for MADD (Mother's Against Drunk Driving). There are only 2 weeks left. If you can donate please do!! Even just $5.00 is awesome because it's $5 they didn't have. I know some people think this organization isn't all that important. I mean donations don't go towards a cure or anything but to families that have lost loved ones to a drunk driver this is the MOST important thing. Without MADD they may not be able to get through this. Children that loose parents may not have the support they need. People loose mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, friends, children, every single day because of drunk drivers. If anything, this is far worse a lost because they didn't see it coming, they couldn't prepare, they didn't get to say "Good-Bye". Find it in your heart to help support these families and friends. Also lets help this organization to educate our children and youth so that they may make smart decisions when they are older. Lets also help this organization go out there to catch those individuals that buy for/sell to underaged kids. 

No comments: