Saturday, March 14, 2009

MonaVie and MADD

Well this past week has been good. David and I have started drinking MonaVie, which in all honesty has already done wonders. I have started to feel more awake each day. I normally am exhausted and have little energy each day before noon but now I am very energetic. I have started to feel like my body is getting healthier. It's really hard to explain but I just feel like I am getting healthier all around. I also haven't noticed my back pain the past couple days; which, is pretty awesome. I am very pumped to share this drink with everyone because I think a lot of people can benefit from it. It doesn't have vitamins in it, it doesn't have any kind of chemicals...it's just a blend of 19 fruits. This gives us the 13 servings of fruits/veggies that we need a day. It's good for everyone that may have aches and pains, arthritis, cholesterol issues, heart issues, ADHD, ADD, always exhausted, and much more! 

Second, I have been a member of the PWA (Police Wives Association) for a year now and went to my first meeting today. I know pretty sad. Well at the meeting they had a spokesperson for MADD talk to us about their organization and about a walk they were doing here in Dallas at the end of April. I just felt the need to do this walk but I knew something was going on that weekend that I wouldn't be able to do the actual walk. I talked to them about raising money but not walking and she told me that was fine. That you just register as a "Virtual Walker" so as soon as I got home I signed up. I am asking all of you reading this to please find it in your heart to donate something, even a dollar is something. :) There is a link to the right that you can click on and it will take you to my page. 

No comments: