So thought I would update everyone on what's been going on here. Dave has been busy with work. I've been working and went to OK to see the family this past weekend. Now back to being busy. I am now taking prenatals which hasn't been bad at all. (knock on wood!) I've taken 2 different ones so far because my doc gave me 5 to try. So far these two have had no negative affects on me. No I am not pregnant but my doctor does want me on prenatals because supposedly it's good for you to take prenatals before you get pregnant. Dave and I are wanting to start a family soon but we're just taking it one day at a time. Not wanting to stress about it. A co-worker of mine gave me the book "What to expect when you're expecting" (She had an extra) so I have been skimming through this. The first two chapters are for before you get pregnant. It's been pretty interesting.
As for the house. Things are coming slowly together. Dave got the fence stained and it looks great! As soon as I can start planing flowers I am going to do that. I have gathered a lot of wall art that we are slowly putting up. I have a lot of "To-Do's" I want to do around the house but need the time and money.
Our babies are good. Cooper has gotten much more lovey in the past few weeks. His latest thing is to bury himself under covers. He started with just wanting his head under the blanket but now he will get under the comforter when I'm getting ready for sleep. He slams his body against my leg and chills under the blanket until he gets to hot. It's really cute and funny. He often will wake up very sleepy with only his nose sticking out from under the blanket. Chloe is her prissy self still.
Dave and I found out that our 1 year wedding anniversary falls on Easter this year. Kinda cool! I am looking to do something special since we still never went on a honeymoon. It would probably be something local. Who knows when our real honeymoon will happen. We'll probably take that for our 5 year at the rate we are going. lol. Today was Ash Wednesday so we went to church at the Catholic church near us. I am hoping I can stay true to what I am giving up for Lent. I know it will be hard but I am up for the challenge. However, I have learned that Sundays do not count because it's not part of the 40 days. Kinda odd but not complaining.
Well that's the latest update. Hope everyone has a blessed week!
1 comment:
YOU CANT DO THAT ON SUNDAY!! THAT IS TOTALLY CHEATING!!
Post a Comment