Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day. My day started at work dealing with several people who were not very happy. Then I ran over to Central Market and gathered some stuff for dinner. I made my husband shrimp and chicken quesadillas. Got some different types of dip and tiramasu for dessert. We got to use our quesadilla machine for the first time. It all came out so yummy!! Dave love's mexican food so he loved it!! :) Dave had to go to work that night though. So over all the day was good.
Last night we rented the movie Fireproof. I had no idea what it was about. I thought it was just about a firefighter and his life. But to my surprise it was a religious film about saving your marriage when you are ready for divorce. Gave a lot of really good rules. We enjoyed the message it provided. It was a really good movie about faith and the sacrament of marriage. I highly recommend this movie to every married couple out there, even if your marriage is great.
No comments:
Post a Comment