Well Dave and I have been really busy with work lately. We are loving our new car and how it drives. The latest going on here is that Cooper got his haircut so he looks like a cocker now. Such a cutie. He's being much more lovey with me lately; which is very odd. I wake up to him laying parallel to me with his head on my pillow most mornings. He nose kisses me and then rolls for me to pet him. He does this funny groan thing now to express happiness; which, makes us laugh. He loves to lay on top of me or above my head. Chloe is doing well but is still not liking sharing my attention with Cooper. I also recently got a hair cut and new glasses. I love my new look. Dave is staying busy with the his job and I know he truely loves what he does. I am honored to be married to a police officer. So all in all life is going great.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Update
Well Dave and I have been really busy with work lately. We are loving our new car and how it drives. The latest going on here is that Cooper got his haircut so he looks like a cocker now. Such a cutie. He's being much more lovey with me lately; which is very odd. I wake up to him laying parallel to me with his head on my pillow most mornings. He nose kisses me and then rolls for me to pet him. He does this funny groan thing now to express happiness; which, makes us laugh. He loves to lay on top of me or above my head. Chloe is doing well but is still not liking sharing my attention with Cooper. I also recently got a hair cut and new glasses. I love my new look. Dave is staying busy with the his job and I know he truely loves what he does. I am honored to be married to a police officer. So all in all life is going great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE THE GLASSES!! THE HAIR!! and Cooper looks great!! Its like a whole new you!! (but where is Cooper's mohawk :( it made him soo cute)
Post a Comment