This past Saturday we held our 2nd annual Friends Thanksgiving Party. It was a blast!!! We had tons of great food and good drinks. Thanks to everyone for bringing green bean casserole, deviled eggs, corn casserole, sweet potatoes, ham, rolls, broc/rice/cheese casserole, spinach dip, mashed potatoes, apple pie, cheesecake, and cake. The food was amazing and desserts were addicting. It was all very yummy!! And once again I recommend Dickey's Barbecue for their Cajun Turkey and stuffing. If you have never had a cajun Turkey I highly recommend it. It has a nice kick to it.
We had about 13 people there again this year. It was so good seeing everyone because it has been awhile, since we moved out to Fort Worth. I will be posting pics soon!! I am glad that Dave was able to participate in dinner with us, since he will be missing actual Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving day due to his work schedule. But no worries my parents are sending left overs down for him to have the next day. This is my favorite holiday because of all the yummy food and the time you get to spend with family. I cannot wait!! Hope everyone has a great yummy Turkey Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment