Thursday, November 20, 2008

The House



Well I finally got my pictures developed of the house. Here are a few pics. It's so nice and big. However as you can tell through the pics, we have lots to do (decorating and gathering furniture). Currently we have lots of bare walls. It's a clean slate that we can do what we want. I cannot wait to really get this place decorated with our little touches. To the left is our living room, kitchen. Below is our master bath and Formal dining with the formal living in the back of that pic.












 

From Left to Right: Guest Bedroom 1 , Mater Bedroom, View from front door, Guest Bedroom 2, Office (Bedroom 3), Guest Bathroom

1 comment:

TheSpeakr4DaMicrophoneNmy&<3 said...

I LOVE THE HOUSE!! Its so nice!! I can picture you and dave in it, with the two dogs. ITS DEF YOU! I can't wait to see it in person!!