
Welcome to our blog! Dave and I just moved into our new house a few weeks ago in Fort Worth, TX. We consider it Keller because that is the school district that we are in and we are not that far from the city of Keller. We love our new house and we are working on getting it all put together. We now have a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house. There is lots of room that we need to fill. We have two fur children: Chloe (Malti-poo) and Cooper (Cocker Spaniel), both of which keep us on our toes. They are a hoot and our life would be highly boring without them. We are both busy with our careers at this time. Dave is a police officer and I work with the visually impaired as an Orientation & Mobility Specialist. I also work at Ann Taylor as a sales associate and just recently became a jeweler for Premier Design. As you can tell I love to stay busy. Dave and I got married on April 12 this past year but have been together for over 4 years now, so we feel like we've been married much longer than 7 months. This is pretty much the story of our life right now. We stay very busy but make sure to make time for one another.
3 comments:
Hey Sarah...I took your lead and made my own blogspot. Thanks. Glad you are both doing well!!
hey sarah glad to see you are on blogspot hope all is well up your way things are really busy around here. miss you let me know the next time you are in san antonio and maybe we can do lunch
umm..add me!! and derek!
Post a Comment