Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Clomid how I loathe thee!

Well I had been on Clomid 4 days without any of those symptoms I had several years ago when on this drug. I was excited...maybe this time would be different. Ha, Then came day 5....my last day on Clomid. I could feel my patience wearing thin with my kids, whom I very rarely get overwhelmed with. For not being a very patient person, with my kids I sometimes shock myself because my patience with them is great. Love them! anyhow back on topic. I've also noticed that "mean" Sarah has come out. I was not a nice person last night but couldn't pull myself out of that funk. It was frustrating and awful and I felt for my loving. sweet husband who just took it, hugged me, and could joke about it today. The Lord sure did bless me! At least this month I knew what to expect, I just hoped it would be different. Have you ever felt completely out of control of your emotions, feelings, anger??? It's frustrating as hell. If you know me you know I am typically a happy, chirpy person, however, the past few days it's a chore to make myself be that throughout the day. I may have a smile on my face but it's taking me a lot just to force that smile. I'm pretty good at portraying what I need too, to whom I need to rather than what I feel and just push those feelings to the back and deal with them later. All very frustrating! Clomid I loathe thee!!!! However, I will take you this month, next month (If needed), just for the chance to get what my heart and whole body desires. The things you deal with just for the chance to get pregnant.

No comments: