So I know it has been awhile since I posted anything. I finally got my St. Louis pictures developed as you see from the previous post.
Before I left for St. Louis our Air Conditioner decided to stop working. So 2 days before I leave we are getting people to come out and look at it. We had one person tell us everything needed to be replaced and quoted $6,000. We got a second opinion going through our homeowners insurance. They sent another company out and luckily they just had to replace a few things and $75 later we were fine. Now it's nice and chilly in the house. :)
The day I got back we had our landscaper come and plant some trees, replace some bushes, and a few flowers. Then this past weekend I went to Lowe's and got the rest of the flowers I wanted and planted those myself. Our front beds looks much better now and our backyard now has a tree!! There is still much more to do but we are off to a good start. I also bought some basil and cilantro to plant in the back. My rosemary didn't really work out so I am trying something else.
I have been busy with all my end of the year things that come with working in a school district. I have also been getting together with Micha (co-worker) because she is taking my spot in my districts next year. So trying to get everything together for her. If you were not aware I have decided to leave my company. I am looking at getting a job for a district directly instead of contract. Dave and I want more stability because we are planning to start our family and do not want to worry about the slow times that I do have currently. We are fine with just the two of us during these slow times but if we have a child this could be difficult. Also wanting something closer to home so I am not having to drive all over the DFW area. I finally finished my application for Region 11 so I am ready to apply whenever a job does post. So far there is no positions in my area open but it is still early. Please pray for me that something does come available. I am not out a job because if I do not find anything I will stay in my company but just doing adult caseloads. I would rather start fresh next year though so I do pray that something does come open. I do have a lot of people in my current districts keeping an eye out for me, which is awesome!
I will try to be better at these postings. Things have just been crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment