Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Lion King
Well this past week has been great. We are both busy with work right now. End of the school year means LOTS of ARD's and right now alot of evaluations are due. Dave is loving his job more and more each day. I love hearing about his day because it can get very entertaining. This past weekend the dogs and I went to visit my parents up in OK. It was a lot of fun and much needed. Mom and I went to see the Lion King on Saturday. It was AWESOME!!! Plus I sat by a 3 or 4 year old little girl who was commenting on everything and she was cracking me up. I was able to see the play through my eyes and hers, which I found awesome. Her mom felt awful and kept apologizing but it didn't bother us one bit. I highly recommend this play to everyone! The costumes were amazing. Other than that we stayed home and played with the dogs. They love my parents house because of their huge backyard plus thier dogs play with ours. We sat out on the deck Sat night drinking wine and enjoying the weather. However, I woke up Sunday with my throat killing me and it didn't improve throughout the day. Once I got back to Fort Worth I was 10 times worst. Dave went and got me some meds and ordered me to go to bed. He's been taking great care of me (as usual). I couldn't go to work yesterday (Monday) because I was feeling even worst than I was on Sunday. I think it was either a cold or just severe sinuses due to all the wind we've had. Dave kept me drugged up and cooked me lunch and dinner and allowed me to sleep the whole day away. I swear I have the best husband out there!! Cooper also seemed to know that I was sick and never left my side. He slept up by my head anytime I was asleep with his head on my shoulder. He made me very hot but it was so cute. If I rolled away from him he'd scoot until he was touching me again. Dave and I both found this very funny. He's never been this clingy. This morning I woke up and feel so much better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment