This is what happened this month:
- We had to go to the doctor due to a cold and found she was 16 pounds 10 ounces!!! Growing well!
- We got new wood floors! They look great and we got them just in time so we are ready once Aubrey starts crawling.
- Aubrey is sitting independently! She no longer needs us or anything behind her. She can sit there and reach in all directions and then recover appropraitely.
- Aubrey is holding her bottle like a big girl! This happened around Sep 25, 2013. She still needs help towards the end of the bottle to tip it up further.
- A big thing this month was that Aubrey Rolled from Back to Tummy on Oct 5, 2013!!! It was super exciting!! The night before I had gone into her room and she was on her tummy fussing which scared me! So while we were playing on the mat that morning I decided to see if I could get her to do it. I was using her toys but that was not motivating her so I got the remote and put it away from her and after several attempts she finally figured it out!! I luckily got the "official" FIRST roll from Back to Tummy on video! She even did it for daddy once he got up that afternoon.
- Swivels on tummy to objects she wants.
- Getting into crawl position: knees tucked under her and pushes up and then just rocks back and forth. She hasn't figured out how to go forward but she is able to go backwards.
- She is sleeping in the crib at daycare!! This is huge seeing as she would only sleep in their arms or bouncy chair.
- Took a Road Trip to San Antonio for a friends wedding and while we were there we celebrated Grandpa's Birthday with the Galindo side! She also got to meet Aunt Sarah!!
Below are pictures form her 7 month photoshoot. This was a 2 day adventure because she was so wiggly.



No comments:
Post a Comment