Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Announcement!!

As many of you know David and I have been going through several rounds of blood test since our 2 week wait after the IUI. We have been keeping it for the most part secret until the last blood test could be done. Well yesterday afternoon we got the call! 

We are proud to announce that WE ARE EXPECTING!!!




This child is a true gift from God and I cannot even put in words how thankful I am to him.  He has granted us this joy, this love. We do not know the due date or anything at this point but we should find that out in the next few weeks. We have a sonogram scheduled to check the heartbeat in a few weeks. We pray that this child continues to grow, stays healthy and safe in my womb and that the Lord and all our Guardian Angels up in Heaven put their hands around this baby throughout this journey. 

I want to thank each and every one of you with a huge hug for all the prayers you have blessed us with over these past few years. This child is only a few weeks old and I am so fortunate to be able to already tell him/her that prayers, love, and thoughts were being poured out for them before they were ever made. I thank you all for your support, you have laughed, jumped up and down, and cried with us throughout this journey. The Lord truly blessed us with each of you! Through our excitement we still ask that you all keep us and this sweet baby in your prayers because we are not in the clear as of yet. God is in control!

6 comments:

amanda.devage said...

This just goes to show how strong the power of prayer is! Congratulations to both of you!!!!

Dave and Sarah said...

I fully Agree Amanda!! :) Thank you!

Amanda Wilson said...

I have tears in my eyes reading this Sarah!! So happy and excited for y'all!! If anyone deserves this blessing it is you!!

Dave and Sarah said...

Thank you Amanda!

Anonymous said...

I Amos very happy and excited for you and Dave! Oh my goodness such a Blessing and Miracle!! Congratulations and big hugs from Kyle and I!!!

Matt and Angela Sitser said...

Congrats Dave and Sarah!! We are so excited for you both! Praying for an smooth pregnancy! :-)