So the school year has been over officially for 2 weeks. It's been so nice doing nothing! :) My stress level has decreased tremendously! We've also attended and been involved in with our very good friends wedding which is where this picture is from. It is rare to get a picture with my husband so I jumped at the chance since we both were dressed up.
Other than the wedding we've just been hanging out with friends, being lazy around the house and started back on this fertility journey. Our 3rd round of IUI is in the process. I have been reminded once again how much I loathe Clomid. We are just waiting to see when I am "Ready" to get ovulation to happen and do the IUI. Which should all happen by the end of the week, so we'll see. All your prayers and support are much appreciated.

No comments:
Post a Comment