Alright so it's been awhile since I posted and a lot has been going on.
Well school is out for summer!!!! I have been enjoying my summer. We have been doing a lot of traveling so far. We went to Austin with my coworkers so I could attend a conference, then we drove down to San Antonio for my 10 year High School Reunion.
The High School Reunion was great and fun. There were several different events throughout the weekend but due to our schedule with family we were only able to attend one of the events: Family Picnic. I got to see some old friends that I haven't seen since we crossed the stage. For the most part no one has really changed, we've just grown up and most have kids. But everyone looked the same for the most part that you could recognize everyone. And of course while there with 125+ people there guess who gets stung by a bee? ME!!! :) and of course this bee had precision and stung me in a vein which caused me to have this massive red/purple spot on my leg. The doctor said this is very rare......we just had to laugh because of course the thing that happen 1 in a million (totally made up) happen to me! I also got to go visit my old high school and boy was I shocked how it has changed. So many new buildings....with windows!!! We never had windows! Then the new barns were so massive and felt like a stockyard. It was really really nice but in a way it made me feel glad I went through the program when I did. It seems like it was probably far more personable. I could be wrong but I like that we got that small farm feel in the big city.
While in SA we got to visit with some great friends and family.
Then we were off to Fredericksburg for a mini vacation and wine tastings! We had so much fun visiting numerous wineries and were overall impressed with all the numerous wines. We even joined one of the wineries wine clubs. While there we got to visit with one of my high school friends and her family. It was a nice get away and some great quality time with Dave.
Now we are back home and I am enjoying my summer break! Been hanging out with friends, going to Ranger Games, and touring cowboy stadium.
Another thing I am debating is starting my own photography business with my landscape photography that I have done over several years mainly for fun and for my own personal use. However, time and time again friends have come to me about selling my photographs and time and time again I have brushed it off. However, recently complete strangers (friends of friends) have been telling me the same thing that happen to be somewhere I am at and happen to look through the pics on my camera. So I'm starting to take it more seriously. It's still up in the air but I'm looking into it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment